Mark’s under the weather, but we’re launching this sucker anyway. Meet “The Week in Digital Marketing”. It’s a show we’re testing out on the DDM podcast feed. Let us know what you think! – Adam
- Instagram is testing Ethereum-based Non Fungible Tokens with a handful of creators and collectors such as the Gary Vees of the world.
- NBCU’s metaverse play – NBCU views immersive virtual experiences as a way to connect consumers and content.
- Trade Desk reports massive increase YoY revenues and added five partners to a key initiative.
- Netflix floats the possibility of ad-supported subscription plans.
- Video game publishers are becoming advertisers.
- Brands are reimagining their approach to advertising in the cookieless world.
- DRM – Data Relationship Management. If you’re a marketer, get used to this new acronym, as you’ll be using it soon.
And, of course:
Come hang out in the Data Basement on Slack