This month, we looked at a high-earning companies in the United States. How many billion-dollar companies are headquartered in each state? Who are they? We dug into the NetWise platform data to find out.
- company_state_headquarters IS NOT NULL
- company_revenue_bucket =’$1+ Billion’
- company_country_headquarters=’United States’
- company_domain IS NOT NULL
Insights & Takeaways
So, who are these companies? We wanted to highlight a few companies across various industries.
- Aviagen, a worldwide leading poultry breeder, is headquartered in the U.S. in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Arctic Slope Regional Corporation, headquartered in Utqiagvik, Alaska, is an owner and steward of land on Alaska’s North slope and develops resources such as oil, gas, coal, minerals, and land access.
- Silver Lake is headquartered in Menlo Park, California and is a technology investment firm.
- Cary Oil, a fuel supplier, is headquartered in Cary, North Carolina.
See you next month!
Want play with the data on your own? Sign up here.